Gone with the Wind!

Life is a deep river, where one cannot see the bottom, but do we live it or do we let it flow. It is a question that you should raise once in a while. Day by day and year by year time passes by, we fought every day to earn the daily bread. But do we really live it? Being in post , post modern world, where capitalist culture govern every sigh of life, it is a question to be raised once in a while. Do I live the life, which I ought to live or do I live a life to the notes of capitalist symphony? Ohh again the mobile rings .. Has something gone down ...ohh is it a message of failure? ... Do I live the life?
 Sun rises and it sets, how many times have I witnessed the wonder of the day.. It slips through, and we have become busy beavers. Do I care about it? ... is it gone with the wind? where are those tenderest moments in life ?..  Have I trapped in a matrix, earning daily bread and living the life of a capitalist? Ohh the Love is gone, Do I really care ....?

 Watched a wonderful Movie .. "Genius", one should have a go at it. We all have become working machines .. there is something more in life .. Go back, live the life with loved ones .. not with characters created by capitalist culture... But that is the greatest riddle and the paradox.

Comments

Popular Posts